RDA Plenaries are held every six months in different places around the world. RDA’s 12th Plenary Meeting, scheduled alongside SciDataCon as part of International Data Week 2018, will offer attendees a unique opportunity to network and collaborate with colleagues and peers in various disciplines, and make concrete progress in technical and social areas on topics related to research data sharing and exchange.
Besides keynote talks by leading members of the community, important features of this meeting will include:
- ▶ Highlighting of organizations who have adopted RDA’s outputs
- ▶ Meetings of Working Groups and Interest Groups
- ▶ ‘Birds of a Feather’ discussions, which explore new potential working or interest group topics
RDA is delighted to announce that we are now accepting session proposal submissions for RDA’s 12th Plenary Meeting (P12).
RDA encourages members to submit session proposals between now and 29 June 2018 (17:00 UTC) for the following categories:
- ▶ Working and/or Interest Group sessions
- ▶ Joint meetings
- ▶ Birds of a Feather sessions
- ▶ Call for Sessions Open: 14 May 2018
- ▶ Call for Sessions Close: 29 June 2018 (17:00 UTC)
- ▶ Notification of Session Acceptance: 7 August 2018
- ▶ Final RDA Breakout Session Program Published: 9 August 2018
Look for more details in the upcoming weeks regarding registration, hotel accommodations, speaker line-up, sponsorship opportunities and calls for papers and posters.